Certification of our organic produce:
Organic farming method is now implemented in 8 Tibetan settlements in which our member cooperative societies are operating. The total area under organic cultivation in these 8 settlments is 655 hectare and the total number of Tibetan organic farmer is 426.
All the organic produce from Tibetan settlements is certified under NPOP (Indian Standards) and ECC 2092/2091 (European Standards) by IMO Control Bangalore and SGS India.
Organic food items:
Given the diversified conditions of the settlements we are able to produce a comprehensive range of quality organic products, which include:
• Organic Species – Turmeric, Ginger, Black Pepper, Arecanut and Mustard
• Organic Cereals & Foods – Rice, Ragi, Millets, Sorghum, Buckwheat, Wheat and Maize (grain and flour)
• Organic Pulses – Cowpea (Lobia), Green Gram (Mung Dal), Black Gram (Kala Chana), Red Gram (Tur Dal), Horse Gram (Kulthi), Soyabean, Groundnut, and Sorghum
• Organic Oil Seed – Ground Nut, Sunflower, Mustard, Niger and Castor.
• Vegetables and Fruits – Banana and Mango
no images were found