|FTCI EXPORT DELHI |||PRODUCT |||MODE OF SHIPMENTS |||CONTACT EXPORT UNIT|
Terms & Conditions
1. While placing order, all items must be coded properly.
2. All orders must be accompanied by 50% advance payment.
3. Prices are quoted in FOB Delhi.
4. Minimum order required is 50 pcs.
5. Prices are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
Mode of Shipment & Payment
1. There is no weight limit for air cargo.
2. The freight can be pre-paid or to pay at destination.
3. Good savings for bulk shipment.
Sea Freight (Cargo)
1. There is no weight limit.
2. Not much advantage for small shipment.
Air/Sea Mail Post Parcel
1. The limit of Air parcel is 10 kgs and for Sea parcel 20 kgs. per package.
2. Air or Sea post mail charges must be pre-paid.
• 50% payment in advance with order and balance 50% on presentation of the documents.
• Payment for small orders must be transferred by Telegraphic or Telex directly to our banker in advance.
• Bill of exchange or payment against document is the simple procedure to effect shipment and collection of payment.
• Irrevocable letter of credit is a well-known payment procedure and is our normal practice of business transaction.