In the view of growing importance of pursuance of professional courses among younger generation of Tibetan youth and His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s frequent call for the need of Tibetan professionals for building strong and sustainable Tibetan community and for future Tibet, Federation of Tibetan Co-operatives in India Ltd. (FTCI), invites an application for Nyamdel Scholarship for the Tibetan students who are the children of share holders of member co-operative societies of FTCI.
Nyamdel Scholarship shall be give to 10 students who have completed XII std this year and joining undergraduate professional courses.
- Attested copy of XII Board exam marks card.
- Attested copy of applicant’s Green Book first and last.
- Attested copy of share certificate of Co-operative society.
- All the documents submitted for Nyamdel Scholarship shall be attested by a Chairman or Secretary of the Tibetan Co-operative Society.
- Selected students will get a scholarship of Rs.10,000 for only one year.
- Students must have secured a minimum of 50% in XII exam.
- Selection will be based on lucky draw, to be conducted during Inaugural Function of the 17th Annual Conference of 15 Tibetan Co-operative Societies, which is to be held on 22nd August 2017.
Application from must reach before 15th July 2017
For further information, please email email@example.com
Or Call 7760712345
Send in your applications to: FTCI, C.A. Site 10, Sir M.Vishveshwariah Layout, 3rd Block, Snnenahalli, Ullal Upanagar Post, Bangalore – 560110, Karnataka State, India