In the view of growing importance of pursuance of professional courses among younger generation of Tibetan youth and His Holiness The Dalai Lama’s frequent call for the need of Tibetan professionals for building strong and sustainable Tibetan community and for future Tibet, Federation of Tibetan Co-operatives in India Ltd. (FTCI), invites an application for Nyamdel Scholarship for the Tibetan students who are the children of share holders of member co-operative societies of FTCI.
Nyamdel Scholarship shall be given to 10 students who have completed
XII Std this year and joining undergraduate professional courses.
- Attested copy of XII Board exam marks card.
- Attested copy of applicant’s Green Book first and last.
- Attested copy of share certificate of Co-operative society.
- All the documents submitted for Nyamdel Scholarship must be attested by a Chairman or Secretary of the Tibetan Co-operative society.
- Each student will get a scholarship of Rs.10,000
- Student must secure a minimum of 50% in XII result.
- Selection will be based on lucky draw on Inaugural Function of the 15 Tibetan Co-operative Societies Annual Conference to be held on 25 August 2014.
Application form must reach here before July 10th 2014
For further information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 080-41677429
Send in your applications to: FTCI, No. 7, SR Garden, Srinivagulu, Viveknagar Post, Bangalore–47